TecWear Multi-Norm Arc Flash Jacket
Manufactured by Wearwell for TecWear, this multi-norm jacket is both extremely durable and hard wearing and is suitable for both industrial and domestic laundering.
Bartacks at all stress points
- Contrast collar stand with twin needle stitching
- Half elasticated cuffs with hi-vis piping
- Heat seal safety symbols on right sleeve as worn
- Hi-vis contrast yoke with triple stitched hi-vis panel.
- Hi-vis radio loop on right chest as worn.
- Lower front pockets with envelope style construction
- Molded all plastic zip
- One strip of fr silver reflective tape over each shoulder
- Storm flap fastened at front by six concealed super snap studs.
- Triple stitching to side and underarm seam.
- Two breast pockets with twin needle stitched flaps, fastened by two concealed supersnap
This garment conforms to:
- EN ISO 11612: A1 A2 B1 C1 F1
- EN ISO 11611: CLASS 1
- EN ISO 1149-3-5
- EN ISO 13034 PB
- EN/IEC 61482-1-2: CLASS 1.
If the size you seek is not listed please contact us as we may be able to manufacture this for you.
All Wearwell goods are shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or UPS.
We endeavour to dispatch all items within 48 hours.
Some products may not be in stock at time of order. If this is the case, we will contact you with a lead time.
Please note that we charge a flat rate fee of £4.99 for delivery.
Please note that, as stated in Regulation, 28(3)(a) of the Consumer Contracts, we are unable to refund or accept returned face masks, as we consider facemasks to be a hygiene product, which are exempt from your right to return.
For all other items, we will accept the return of unopened items within 30 days of delivery.
You must inform us of your intention to return your item within 15 days of receipt. You then have 15 days to return the item to Wearwell in exchange for a full refund or an exchanged item of the same value or less.
Wearwell will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Items purchased in customer error are returned at the customers own expense.
A refund or replacement will be issued within four weeks of receipt of goods. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item.