The Link Between Wearwell And The Interests Of Individuals And Company’s Seeking To Engaged With Our Profession.
County Durham Engineering and Manufacturing Network (CDEMN)
- County Durham Engineering and Manufacturing Network (CDEMN) is the organisation tasked with supporting the continued growth of the area’s engineering and manufacturing industries.
- Worth millions of pounds to County Durham’s economy, CDEMN’s aim is to encourage firms of all sizes to inter-trade, using local suppliers rather than outsourcing to companies elsewhere in the world; and share ideas and experiences which will ensure the engineering and manufacturing sectors continue to grow.
For more information on the CDEMN visit www.cdemn.org.uk
Greater Birmingham Chamber Of Commerce
- The aim of the Greater Birmingham Chamber of Commerce is to continually support local and wider economic growth by providing businesses with an array of commercial opportunities that allow businesses to take advantage of these opportunity and expand. In doing so, company’s will employ more staff which in turn will aid the local economy.
- Greater Birmingham Chamber Of Commerce exist to connect, support and connect organisations from any sector across greater Birmingham.
For more information on Greater Birmingham Chamber Of Commerce visit www.greaterbirminghamchambers.com
Greater Manchester Chamber Of Commerce
- Much like the Greater Birmingham Chamber Of Commerce, the Greater Manchester Chamber Of Commerce aim is to continually support local and wider economic growth by providing businesses with an array of commercial opportunities allowing businesses to take advantage of these opportunity and expand. In doing so, company’s will employ more staff which in turn will aid the local economy.
For more information on Greater Manchester Chamber Of Commerce visit www.gmchamber.co.uk
Greater Manchester Chamber Of Commerce
- NOF is a network of circa 500 businesses that provide innovative products and services; leading edge technologies and solutions to the energy industry.
- The network includes, engineering companies, fabricators, manufacturers, technical service providers, professional support organisations along with like-minded partner organisations in the UK and overseas.
- NOF will provide Wearwell with industry intelligence, encourage networking and inter-trading amongst its members, raise the profile of the company through its supply chain and make vital connections where they can.
For more information on the NOF visit www.nofenergy.co.uk
North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA)
- The North East Automotive Alliance (NEAA) is an industry-led cluster group, established to support the economic sustainable growth and competitiveness of the automotive sector in the North East of England.
- Launched in March 2015, with over 230 cluster participants, the NEAA is the largest automotive cluster in the UK and one of the fastest growing clusters across Europe.
- The NEAA provides a single unified voice to key stakeholder groups and promotes the true value created by the North East Automotive sector.
- Wearwell aims to add its voice to the automotive chorus, singing the benefits of our unique offering.
For more information on the NEAA visit www.northeastautomotivealliance.com
- Sedex is one of the world’s largest organisations for helping companies manage responsible sourcing in their supply chain. It’s home to one of the world’s largest collaborative platforms for sharing responsible sourcing data on supply chains and is used by more than 50,000 members in over 150 countries.
- Sedex enables members to bring together many kinds of different data, standards and certifications, to make informed business decisions, and to drive continuous improvement across their value chains.
For more information on SEDEX visit: sedexglobal.com
Textile Services Association (TSA)
- The Textile Services Association (TSA) is the trade association for textile care professionals.
- The TSA represent commercial textile rental businesses and retail garment care companies.
- Membership ranges from family-run operations through to large, multi-national companies.
- Wearwell has been a member of the TSA for a number of years now and aims to use the TSA’s extensive network to introduce new customers to our brand.
For more information on the TSA visit www.tsa-uk.org
The Worshipful Company of Launderers
- The Worshipful Company of Launderers is one of the livery companies of the City of London. The organisation, founded in 1960, became a Livery Company in 1977. The Company promotes the profession of the launderers by awarding scholarships to laundry students.
For more information on the Worshipful Company of Launderers visit www.launderers.co.uk
- The global leader and partner of choice for supply chain risk and performance management in Natural Resources, Industrials and Infrastructure sectors.
- Achilles UVDB provides a fair, open and transparent means of supplier selection for potential tender opportunities.
- Achilles UVDB enables the utilities sector to use Achilles’ proven supplier pre-qualification system to manage risk within the supply chain and comply with EU regulations, and suppliers to have a unique opportunity to connect with key industry players.
For more information on UVDB visit www.achilles.com