We are recruiting for two talented and results driven Area Sales Managers to work in the North & South of the UK, to join our new and expanding sales team. You will promote and sell one of the fastest growing workwear brands! This is an exciting time to join Wearwell, as we are now the sole distributer for HEROCK within the UK & Ireland. We want the right people to join us, to expand the business and grow this incredible range further.
You will work cover either the North or South of the UK and sell into small, medium, and large distributors. You will need proven sales experience in selling workwear into the distribution and construction industry. The successful candidate will inherit a ledger of existing customers; however, the focus will be on new business development and building the brand. This is a field-based position selling our range of workwear in accordance with your budget and profit margin, representing and promoting the brand on behalf of our customers.
About You …
You will live and breathe the customer and the Brand, with an innovative and agile approach to selling within the workwear and distribution industry. You will have proven knowledge of the distribution network, with a strong sales ability to upsell the brand concept. Due to the nature of the role, you will have a full driving licence and be prepared to travel daily in your region.
You will enjoy working collaboratively and individually with a dedicated focus on driving results. You will be resilient and determined, enjoy building the brand and our reputation. Ideally you will have an existing contact and or knowledge of builders and timber merchants, electrical wholesale, independent workwear, agriculture, and DIY stores.
- Proven track record in new business development IS ESSENTIAL within the workwear industry.
- Experienced in cold calling within market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Ability to grow, maintain and leverage your network of contacts
- Ability to identify potential clients and the appropriate decision makers
- Ability to research and build relationships with new clients
- Plan approaches and pitches to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Ability to handle objections by clarifying, emphasising and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- The ability to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Disciplined and able to organise a busy schedule effectively
- Team player able to work effectively with colleagues to deliver excellent customer service
What We Offer
- Salary £26,000 to £35,000 per year (DOE) plus part of a bonus scheme
- Branded Company Vehicle
- 24 days Annual Leave
- Workplace Pension
- Homebased contract
Helen Stretton – firstname.lastname@example.org